Justice – Advancing access to justice, human rights and the rule of law
Five good reasons why you should … join JUSTICE
JUSTICE is independent
Because it is not party political, JUSTICE commands respect throughout the political spectrum. We have representatives from each of the main political parties on our governing body.
JUSTICE is expert
JUSTICE draws on international research and caselaw, and the specialist input of experts to provide the template for public policy.
JUSTICE is influential
JUSTICE has a membership of prominent barristers and solicitors, distinguished academics, leading firms and chambers and many individuals and organisations engaged in human rights.
JUSTICE is effective
Through influential reports and informed dialogue, we continue to play a key role in amending and developing the law, government policy and the practice of public authorities.
JUSTICE is international
As the British section of the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ), we work with colleagues from across the world on areas of common interest and concern
The benefits of membership
As a JUSTICE member you will receive
- Regular email updates on JUSTICE's work
- Invitations to JUSTICE's members-only events
- Priority invitations to JUSTICE's public events
- Discounts on JUSTICE's paid-for events
- Discounts on JUSTICE publications
- A copy of our annual report – a comprehensive analysis of recent work and future plans
- An opportunity to become part of a network to improve British justice